Australian Capital Territory
- Our 3x5ft Polyester Flags have header tape and 2 metal grommets
- Flag is dye-sublimated with beautiful bold colours.
- Printed on one side all the way through the fabric.
- Double-stitched around all edges with 4 rows of stitching on the fly edge.
Flag Raising Protocol
Here are a few tips taken directly from the Australian Government’s Australian National Flags Protocol as to the correct way to display flags.
- When raising your flag, do it briskly, but lower it slowly, ceremoniously.
- When raising in the morning, do so after sunrise, then lower the flag before dusk.
- Flags should fly freely as close to the top of the flagpole as possible.
- If you plan on flying a flag at night, if you can illuminate it, that is what flag protocol recommends.
- If your flag is worn, ripped, torn or aged, do not fly it, replace it before raising it.